Join the tooz team
We are tooz technologies, a spin-off of ZEISS, shaping the future of smart glasses for everyday life. We are focused on development and manufacturing of next level optics, enabling eyewear that look and function like everyday glasses and augment your reality with valuable information.
To complete our team and to operate, maintain and improve our processes, we are looking for a Chemical Technical Assistant (m/f/d).
As a Chemical Technical Assistant at tooz, you will:
- Operate, maintain and improve our existing equipment, processes and lab infrastructure and support an efficient lab organization
- Independently develop, run and document tests and experiments to develop and validate new and existing processes for the serial production of our optics
- Support the specification and development of new high-end, customized filling, bonding and coating equipment
- Analyse & characterize various substances, recipes and application methods used in a variety of different processes
- A qualified Chemical Technical Assistant or Lab Technician with ideally 5 years of professional experience, including hands-on lab work in a production environment
- Solid knowledge about handling hazardous substances incl. respective norms and documentation processes
- Experience in wet-chemical coating, vapor deposition coating and precision glueing processes of optical grade polymer materials is a plus
- Fluent in English and German
- Passion about cleanness, precision and quality
- A positive team-focused attitude and the ability to adapt to quickly changing and complex task
Working at tooz
Our international team is driven by the common mission to deliver exciting smart glasses solutions. At tooz, we value flexibility, reliability and a hands-on mentality. With us, you can expect not only a great team, a good working atmosphere and flat hierarchies, but also a challenging and inspiring environment to grow and develop yourself.
Join tooz and contribute to shaping the future of smart glasses!
Interested? Please send your application including salary expectation range and your earliest possible starting date to email@example.com.