Part-time (75%) or full-time
Join the tooz team
Are you creative, communicative and do you enjoy a challenging work environment in the tech sector? Then you’ve come to the right place: We are tooz technologies, a joint venture of ZEISS and Deutsche Telekom, with a focus on the development and production of optics for smart glasses with vision correction.
To complete our team, we are looking for a Marketing Manager (m/f/d) at our office in Aalen. Part-time at 75% (30 hours / 4 days per week) as well as a full-time position is possible.
As a marketing manager & all-round talent, you are responsible for a wide range of communication activities at tooz:
- Create content for our social media channels and manage and monitor them
- Develop website content, create and update it in WordPress
- Create materials for online and offline communication using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Organize photo shoots, trade show participation and events
- Create storyboards for videos and implement them with external service providers
- Test functionalities of the smart glasses and our apps and provide input for optimizations
- Demonstrate the tooz smart glasses and apps to external interested parties
- A degree with a focus in marketing / communications / design, etc. or equivalent work experience.
- Very good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Good knowledge in web design (WordPress or similar)
- Experience in the field of web development (HTML, CSS, Java Script, …) is an advantage
- Very good English skills, both written and spoken
- You work hands-on, you are communicative and you enjoy organizing and completing multiple projects and tasks independently
Working at tooz
We are a small, international team driven by the common mission to develop smart glasses for everyday life. At tooz, we especially value flexibility, reliability and a hands-on mentality. With us, you can expect not only a great team, a good working atmosphere and flat hierarchies, but also a challenging and inspiring environment.
Interested? Please send your application including salary expectation range and your earliest possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org.