Join the tooz team
Are you creative, communicative and do you enjoy a challenging work environment in the tech sector? Then you’ve come to the right place: We are tooz technologies, a spin-off of ZEISS, and focus on the development and production of optics for smart glasses with vision correction.
To complete our team, we are looking for an Optical Engineer for AR Prescription (m/f/d).
- You will support tooz technologies in expanding its technology portfolio related to solutions for prescription enabled AR optics
- You will design, develop, analyze, and optimize optical designs, manufacturing processes and technologies to enable prescription for existing or future AR systems
- You will own and manage projects for the realization of technology proof of concept demonstrators
- A PhD or master’s degree in physics, optics or mathematics
- Good knowledge of optical design, preferred in the field of ophthalmic
- Mastery of relevant optical design tools (e.g. CODE V or Zemax)
- Creative and target oriented analytical thinking and the demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems
- Good command of German and English
Working at tooz
Our international team is driven by the common mission to deliver exciting smart glasses solutions. At tooz, we value flexibility, reliability and a hands-on mentality. With us, you can expect not only a great team, a good working atmosphere and flat hierarchies, but also a challenging and inspiring environment to grow and develop yourself.
Join tooz and contribute to shaping the future of smart glasses!
Interested? Please send your application including salary expectation range and your earliest possible starting date to email@example.com.