Join the tooz team
Are you creative, communicative and do you enjoy a challenging work environment in the tech sector? Then you’ve come to the right place: We are tooz technologies, a spin-off of ZEISS, and focus on the development and production of optics for smart glasses with vision correction.
To complete our team, we are looking for a Patent Engineer (m/f/d).
- You will support tooz technologies to further strengthen its strong IP position in the area of prescription-enabled AR optics.
- You will identify, analyze, technically understand and evaluate relevant competitive IP and state-of-the art technology to derive a specific patent landscape, Freedom-to-operate analysis and IP expansion strategies for tooz as well as ideas to circumvent critical competitor IP or fill holes in the IP portfolio.
- Own the monthly IP meeting which will decide on tooz’ patent applications
- Science or Engineering master’s degree (e.g. Physics or Optics)
- High interest in and experience with IP related work
- Structured working style with the ability to keep an eye on the details while embracing the big picture
- Analytical thinking and the ability to quickly understand complex technical ideas and summarize and communicate them efficiently
- Good command of German and English
Working at tooz
Our international team is driven by the common mission to deliver exciting smart glasses solutions. At tooz, we value flexibility, reliability and a hands-on mentality. With us, you can expect not only a great team, a good working atmosphere and flat hierarchies, but also a challenging and inspiring environment to grow and develop yourself.
Join tooz and contribute to shaping the future of smart glasses!
Interested? Please send your application including salary expectation range and your earliest possible starting date to email@example.com.