Join the tooz team
We are tooz technologies, a joint venture of ZEISS and Deutsche Telekom, shaping the future of smart glasses for everyday life. We are focused on development and manufacturing of next level optics, enabling eyewear that look and function like everyday glasses and augment your reality with valuable information.
To complete our team, we are looking for a Senior Engineer for CNC Precision Machining (m/f/d).
As a Senior Engineer for CNC Precision Machining at tooz, your are responsible for:
- help to develop new optics for near-to-eye smart glasses
- be responsible for the in-house diamond turning of complex free-form mold inserts (from CNC programming to set-up and operations of the machines)
- develop and setup of machine-integrated metrology tools including related algorithms for free-form surface evaluation
- correlate geometrical with image performance results to identify the relevant key parameters and the appropriate correction measures
- support an interdisciplinary team of developers in mold design and metrology
- a degree in mechanical engineering, mathematics or physics
- expertise in CNC programming and high precision machining
- in-depth knowledge in CAD / CAM applications
- basics in optical and tactile surface measuring technology
- Competence in data analysis with relevant software tools
- a good command of English
Working at tooz
Our international team is driven by the common mission to deliver exciting smart glasses solutions. At tooz, we value flexibility, reliability and a hands-on mentality. With us, you can expect not only a great team, a good working atmosphere and flat hierarchies, but also a challenging and inspiring environment to grow and develop yourself.
Join tooz and contribute to shaping the future of smart glasses!
Interested? Please send your application including salary expectation range and your earliest possible starting date to email@example.com.