Full-time or part-time
Aalen, Germany & Home Office
Join the tooz team
Are you creative, communicative and do you enjoy a challenging work environment in the tech sector? Then you’ve come to the right place: We are tooz technologies, a joint venture of ZEISS and Deutsche Telekom, and focus on the development and production of optics for smart glasses with vision correction.
To complete our team, we are looking for a Web Designer and Developer (m/f/d) in full-time or part-time.
As a web designer and developer (m/f/d) you are part of the marketing team. Among other things, you will …
- Be responsible for the website www.tooz.com (WordPress) incl. hosting, web design, UX and the concrete website content
- Create graphics (key visuals, infographics, illustrations, etc.) using Adobe Creative Suite
- Design communication materials for print and online using InDesign
- Implement and further enhance the tooz corporate design
- Assist with other communication activities, e.g. content creation for social media, trade shows and events including product demos, organizing photo shoots and video shoots, etc.
In addition, there are always new projects and fields of activity at our company in which you can actively contribute and thus continuously develop yourself.
- A degree with a focus on design / web development etc. or corresponding work experience
- Very good knowledge of web design and development incl. HTML, CSS etc.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Very good English skills, both written and spoken
- You are hands-on, communicative and enjoy organizing and working on several projects and tasks independently.
Working at tooz
Our international team is driven by the common mission to deliver exciting smart glasses solutions. At tooz, we value flexibility, reliability and a hands-on mentality. With us, you can expect not only a great team, a good working atmosphere and flat hierarchies, but also a challenging and inspiring environment to grow and develop yourself.
Join tooz and contribute to shaping the future of smart glasses!
Interested? Please send your application including salary expectation range and your earliest possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org.